Who We Are
Beacon Oncology Nurse Advocates is an independent health care advocacy company specializing in working with cancer patients and their caregivers.
Our primary goal is to improve our clients’ cancer care experience by delivering services designed to promote patient empowerment through informed decision-making resulting in improved cancer care outcomes.
Founded in 2012, Beacon Oncology Nurse Advocates provides customized care according to the extent you would like to put our skills to work.
- Are knowledgeable about the delivery of health care services involving cancer issues
- Understand the complexity of patient care
- Understand the health insurance realm
- Understand the importance of taking care of the whole patient
- Are able to anticipate issues related to cancer treatment
- Eliminate barriers while providing peace of mind
Beacon nurse advocate’s headquarters are in St. Petersburg, Florida and provides services throughout the state of Florida. Beacon's nurse advocates are able to consult with you one-to-one, in person, at your home or at your doctors' offices during appointments. You can also connect with Beacon a using phone, e-mail, Skype/video, and conference calls.
We want you or your family member to be the center of care. CONTACT US TODAY for rate information.